Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 189

Today Chris took Emma into CHOP for her 24 hour EEG.  My poor girl was not happy about being poked and proded and hooked up to all the wires.  Once she was setup, she was free to move around the room and they wrapped her head up to keep all the wires together and prevent her from pulling on them.  It was a long day for them both and Jack and I missed them here at home.  We decided to video chat with Skype since Chris had the netbook at the hospital and we had the laptop here.  It was so fun to see them and Emma and Jack loved seeing each other on the screen.  I took this snapshot during out chat of them at the hospital.  I love how little Emma is waving at us...she's the cutest patient ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment